Breakfast: 150 calories
- Apple cinnamon applesauce
- “better oats” maple and brown sugar 100 calorie packets.
- EAS advantedge protein shake
Snack 2: 285 calories (between lunch and dinner)
- Medium Gala Apple with 1 TBS peanut butter (pb not pictured)
- 1/2 C. Greek vanilla yogurt. (I usually add a FEW M&M’s to this yogurt but I ran out)
- 1 cup Steamed broccoli with 1 TBS Stubbs original BBQ sauce. (I always eat veggies before every meal so that I am extra full and nourished)
- Tuna salsa salad: carrots, lettuce, tuna, Multigrain tortilla chips, mango peach salsa, laughing cow pepper jack cheese. I always buy green leaf lettuce and cut it up for my salads! It tastes SO much better than the bagged salad.
- BBQ chicken sandwich: whole wheat flatout bread (Broken in half and toasted) Laughing cow pepper jack cheese, lettuce, rotisserie chicken, Franks’s hot sauce.
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 c roasted White SWEET potatoes(cubed, sprayed with olive oil cooking spray, seasoned with salt, Baked at 400 degrees for 35-45 minutes)
- 2 TBS Stubbs BBQ sauce to dip EVERYTHING in.
Dessert: 150(ish) calories
- Chocolate covered blackberries
- Twizzlers pull N peel. (Not pictured)
Here is the total calorie count with the servings I try and follow. This day of eating obviously wasn’t perfect and no day ever is. These apps and charts are just guidelines. Don’t let tracking and food control your life. If it makes you go crazy ditch it and focus on norishing.
Also: I missed a few servings of grains but I felt full, nourished, and satisfied!
I tracked using the “loseit!” App. It is really great!
Hope this helps!