1. CHOCOLATE FONDUE PLATTER
- Green apple
- Graham crackers
- Hershey’s special dark chocolate broken in chunks. Melt in microwave for 30 second intervals stirring in between.
- I used wooden skewers to dip!
We had a picnic in front of the fire and Navy loved it.
2. BANANA “NICECREAM” SANDWICH
Banana “nicecream” sandwiches are lower calorie than regular ones and incorporate fruit into your kids treats. Navy helped me make them (hence the not so pretty chocolate drizzle lol) and Raleigh and I loved them just as much as she did.
- Nicecream: freeze bananas and blend in blender with almond milk or water to help the blender.
- Place between two graham crackers.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze again.
3. VANILLA GREEK YOGURT CUPS WITH MULTIPLE TOPPING.
Get cute ice cream bowls and fill them with 1/2 C. vanilla Greek yogurt.
Have multiple toppings and let your family create their own healthier fun dessert.
My toppings included:
- Mini M&M’s
- Graham cracker pieces
There is no weighing your dessert at the end so load up the fruit! My husband asked me to make this for him again the next night and he isn’t even a Greek yogurt fan. 1/2 c. If Greek yogurt is 100 calories and has 10g of protein. #winning
Get creative with the healthier mix in options and remember a little chocolate won’t hurt your progress.
All of these desserts were delicious and fun to make with my family. Try them and tell me what you think!
Hope these help you stay sane and stay on track!